Image control in a Background

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:56:13 EDT 2014

Hi

This morning I did some testing to address the image updating in the
current card in the image control and did not come up with a solution that
worked.

I have the On OpenCard script that is working to add the image to the image
control, and as before the on OpenCard script cannot update the image field
in the open card because the script has already triggered.

I tried to use a button on the card to refresh the image field to display
the last edited image, but everything I tried had no effect?
I tried to have the image assigned to the card id to reload using this in
the button:

*on mouseUp*

*if* the number of this card >1 *then*

      *set* the defaultfolder to specialFolderPath ("documents") &
"/photos/"

         *if* there is a file the short id of this card *then*

            *put* specialFolderPath ("documents") & "/photos/" & the short
ID of this card into thePath

            *set* the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to
thepath

         *end* *if*

      *end* *if*

*end mouseUp*

I am I totally off base trying to use this approach?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062