Problem on Win 7 with an app compiled with LC 6.6 on Mac

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jun 26 10:25:18 EDT 2014

On Thursday, June 26, 2014, <jbv at souslelogo.com> wrote:

> So far I don't see what else I could do... Has anybody faced a
> similar problem ? Any wise tip about what to do ?

6.6 added high-res support for desktop. I would check your zoom settings on
your Windows 7 install and see if it is the same as your customers. When
zoom is set to 150% or higher Windows enters a high-dpi mode and things
behave a little differently.

If you aren't familiar with zoom setting search  Google for "make text
larger 150%" and you should find instructions on changing the setting.

--
Trevor DeVore