Learning about server

John Craig john at splash21.com
Wed Jun 25 17:19:03 EDT 2014

I've created a url shortening service with LC server that I want to
write up as an example app.  It seems like quite a good project to start
with as it's fairly short / easy to complete, but not without having to
solve a few problems first.  There's exposure to quite a good mix of
things to get it up and running - and I'll also add a captcha image to
prevent robots...

http://8up.uk