URLEncode accent-i

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 25 15:35:01 EDT 2014

I had high hopes but converting to ISO didn't work. That yields: Santer%EDa

The server wants UTF8 and I think (but am not sure) that I need to get:
  Santer%C3%ADa

I haven't found the right combination of uniEncode/Decode and urlEncode
that doesn't make a mess of the string. Does anyone know how to do this
without manually replacing every possible combination of high-ascii
characters?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com