Image control in a Background

Simon simon at asato-media.com
Wed Jun 25 13:46:59 EDT 2014

Here:
"on mouseUp
   --/ the image from mobilePickPhoto uses the template image construct
   --set it off screen so we don't see ift flash /
   set the loc of the templateImage to -10000,-10000
    set the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to  "" "

Now as to why that works I didn't test if it was a screen refresh problem
which is what it appears to be.  The test would have been to throw in a
"wait 1 (or can it be 0?) milliseconds with messages" into that script.

Simon