Image control in a Background

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:43:34 EDT 2014

Hi

Thanks for the help, my dyslectic eyes are subject to misspelling and not
even able to see the error. Great for scripting right! I've lived with it
all my life?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062