Diagnosing server error 400

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 16 23:28:50 EDT 2014

On 6/16/2014, 6:21 PM, As_Simon wrote:
> Sorry that was a cop-out.
> I'm using CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon.
> Right click on the bucket
> Logging > Logging Settings or Cloudfront logging settings.

I'm in the dark about what's going on over at the server side, but on my
end, I'm just doing a GET to a URL. There is an SQS queue (I'm not sure
what that is actually,) which is being processed server-side. I think we
need to know what's happening before my request hits the queue. Sorry to
be so vague, but my understanding of the process is really limited. Does
this make any sense? Do you know if there is logging available under
this scenario?

I'll pass on your comment to the right person though. Thanks.

@Shawn: no, we're not using sessions. Each send to the server is
independent.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com