Copying Behaviors to iOS

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 14:44:34 EDT 2014

I have widgets organised as stacks - so each widget is in its own stack
with a behavior and all it's resources. What's the best way to copy a
behavior on iOS?

Libraries and stacks seem best copied using the "Copy Files" tab in the
Standalone Application Settings... tab. But "using" the stack with the
widget in is not enough for the behavior to load - and I don't really want
the hassle of creating sub stacks or copying objects.

What's the best way to have a behavior work in another stack?