Put a stack into a variable?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 00:24:55 EDT 2014

If I can find it, somewhere around here I have a rudimentary vcs that used
the copy stack method.  Seemed to work well (I could pop stacks into an
array and save the array to a file then reconstitute a stacks structure
from the array at a later date)  unfortunately, catastrophic hardware
failure assisted me in losing track of some things.  Think I have a backup
here somewhere maybe and can dig it up if it would be helpful, but from
what richard says, i'd be a little leery of the concept.