Memory and CPU Usage Script

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 12 18:55:43 EDT 2014

On 6/12/2014, 5:45 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Handy as it is, not all *nixes support it - this site explains more,
> with some suggestions of OS X alternatives to some /proc info:
>
> <http://osxbook.com/book/bonus/ancient/procfs/>

Thanks, but this would be way more work than the simple example I was
trying to build, so until I become proficient with *nix I think I'll let
this go. I'd have to study for days before I could even understand what
that web page is saying. I'll just put my little stack into a pending
folder for now.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com