[OT] A note for purchasers of "Programming LiveCode..."

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 11 21:20:05 EDT 2014

Hello,

This morning, we sent out a message to everybody who bought my book
"Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner" to request confirmation of
their postal mail addresses. We are still waiting for more replies.

If you bought the book and haven't received it yet, please check your
mail box. Not seeing the request? Send a message to
support at economy-x-talk.com and check that you get a reply within 5
minutes. If not, try contacting us from a different e-mail address.

If you're getting multiple requests, it means that we don't receive your
replies. Please try replying from a different e-mail address if this
happens. Different means: an address using a different domain name and
IP address.

We will ship the books tomorrow. If we don't have your confirmation,
we'll ship it one week later.

If you order the book tonight, we'll send a request for confirmation in
the morning and will be able to ship your book tomorrow if you keep an
eye on your mail box.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille