Copy of RevError Report

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 11 12:35:09 EDT 2014

For the next person who runs into this, it happened because when I copied
the new version of the compiled application, I (brilliantly) didn't copy
the dll's and the like, too, so when the database functions came along, we
had a problem.  It also created a copy of another file in the directory,
and gave it the same name - "copy of RevError Report".  The dialog popped
up because I can't type and the -ui didn't make it.  It was close, but it
didn't make it.