Be, OpenDoc, P & S and...

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 12:18:38 EDT 2014

I rermember OpenDoc. It would have been revolutionary. And it was READY to go. I knew the guy at Apple Canada that was in charge of promoting it. He was profoundly disappointed when Apple dropped-the-ball; just as we were when HyperCard was steved. And so it was with many other promising R&D initiatives, before the Return of the King. I signed petition that stipulated that I would stop using any Apple product until they rescued HyperCard. They never did, and I never looked back. I am running Debian on PC-hardware. Bye bye!
Alain