Learning about server

John Craig john at splash21.com
Wed Jun 11 04:55:29 EDT 2014

Don't be sad - the reason for posting the topics was for feedback :D

The security topic would appear naturally when talking about logging in,
etc. (but a dedicated topic would be possible).

A few examples that work nicely with LC...
   SSL connections for encrypting all traffic to/from browser - (the
easy option!)
   Javascript MD5 for sending encrypted data over non SSL connections.
   Using encrypt/decrypt to talk to your web app. from a standalone.
   Generating auth tokens from your standalone for non encrypted comms.

What I really had in mind was "The Hitchhiker's Guide To LiveCode Server
Scripting".