Learning about server

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 21:46:54 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Simon Smith <hello at simonsmith.co> wrote:
 but if it helps one person, then I would be happy.

Well it helped me, so please be happy.

Now to make you sad. I'm surprised that security didn't make a mention
in John's lists of topics, nor is it an obvious link on your page. I
know there are many posts on this list that cover the topic and
there's probably a books worth of detail on this one subject alone,
but it would be really nice if, when you cross that bridge, you were
to add a Hitch Hiker's Guide on how to keep data private as it travels
back and forth between LC standalones and LC Server. For me, once I've
got past step one of the installation of LC Server the very next
hurdle would be to keep all comms secure, or which comms do I need to
keep secure and which ones I need not waste time worrying about.

But again, thanks for the link!