Learning about server

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Tue Jun 10 15:02:34 EDT 2014

Hi Richard

I would be happy to contribute to LCJ and it will be interesting to see
what you have setup.

Writing a book would be a mammoth task - and I for one, would not be
certain just how large a target market there would be, so they would truly
be a labour of love :)

But for now - this is something I have been dabbling with,
http://activethought.net/livecode-server/ its far from complete and
hopefully not to many errors and spelling mistakes. It is probably a bit on
the simple side - but if it helps one person, then I would be happy.

Kind Regards
Simon