Best approach to introduce students in programing to LC ?

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Tue Jun 10 14:24:45 EDT 2014

Hi list,
Starting next september I might have the opportunity to give
a few hours of teaching at the local technology institute for
students in their 1st and 2nd year of learning techniques of
internet, multimedia and programming.
Of course the first idea that crossed my mind was to introduce
them to LC, as a recent discussion with some of their teachers
showed clearly that almost nobody there was aware of it, and
those who knew about LC haven't found the time to test it...
I might be wrong, but the best / most attractive approach seems
to be "code once deploy many"...
Do you guys have some suggestions about what the main
chapters of such a teaching should be ?
I'll also try to find the time to search the archives, as I'm sure
that topic has already been discussed...

Thanks
jbv