Learning about server

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Tue Jun 10 09:28:05 EDT 2014

I have been working on a general guide on LC server - its been a great way
to figure out how everything works. There is a still a ton of stuff I would
like to still add ... but if its helps people in the interim I am happy to
share. I'll take a look when I am at home this evening and see if its a
state I share.