LiveCode on Kobo Touch?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Jun 9 04:26:41 EDT 2014

Has anyone used LiveCode on Kobo Touch (or any other reasonably cheap e-ink
ereader)?

I've been wanting to create a... thing... using an e-ink display, and it
appears that hacking an e-reader is by the far the cheapest way to get the
hardware.  I've been looking at Kindles, but then I came across this:

http://stevenyau.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/30-android-e-ink-ereader-kobo-with-android-install/

Sadly I've missed that particular cheap deal in the UK, but the principle
seems good, and opens up the possibility that I could use LiveCode for the
programming.  Has anyone tried something of this nature?

TIA.

Ben