[ANN] MobGUI V1.26

John Craig john at splash21.com
Mon Jun 9 03:04:47 EDT 2014

Browser loads url OK for me in LC6, but not 7 - which I assume is an LC
bug as it's the exact same code in the behavior for the control - I'll
check it out today and file a QCC.  The main fix was that the plugin
actually runs in LC7.  I don't think the any of the native controls are
created properly in 7 with the mg behavior scripts - something doesn't fire.