please help!!

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Jun 8 10:22:10 EDT 2014

I've had similar problems using the snapshot command, where the engine seems to get behind. My latest problem was my own fault, though where I had locked the screen and it couldn't update. What fooled me was that when I put in a breakpoint, the breakpoint unlocked the screen and it looked as I expected. Finally, after getting a night's sleep, I tried an unlock screen command and it all worked as desired.

I don't know if this would be considered a bug, but it is certainly a way the debugger can give a confusing result.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org