please help!!

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Jun 8 00:23:44 EDT 2014

hey Paul,
I changed it to "contains" (as you suggested) and now it works.  Thanks.
Still seems like a bug to me since I KNOW that I don't have a space or
return or anything in the name.

2) I was not aware that RC versions are not necessarily considered stable.
I had kept using that version, because just about every time I upgraded to a
new version I had some new problems.

Do you recommend any newer version as truly stable?  Unfortunately, my
experience with LC is that I just trade one set of problems for a newer set
of problems.
Thanks,
Larry