field losing formatting on copying

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:56:20 EDT 2014

I've put an example offending field at http://dochawkbk.com/badcopy.livecode

When I copy groups from one card to another, some of them consistently lose
formatting information.

Here, for example, if you click the button in the mcp window, it will copy
the group, but the "Case Number" field goes from it's 0,2,0,0 margins to
default margins.  I have others where the typeface gets lost.

The contents, though, survive (and in this case, the typeface and fontsize).

This is the first time I've been able to isolate this down to a field
instead of my whole problem:  in the past, the fields have started behaving
once I took other stacks out.
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462