OT: Is there a kind of F5 on Mac?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jun 4 09:08:11 EDT 2014

Hi there,

coming from windows - is there on Mac a kind of "F5" like we know it on
windows to renew the content of a window, e.g. the content of a folder in
the finder?

E.g. when I connect from my Mac to a directory on my windows server and
change the content of this server directory from the windows side, it takes
sooo long until the content is renewed also on my Mac. Can I force it? Same
when starting my Mac until it shows my server in the finder under devices.

I know, it has nothing to do with LC. Thanks for coaching

Tiemo