ScreenRect bug or not

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 3 13:54:00 EDT 2014

In my case the working screenRect returned 0,22,1680,1046

if I add 22 to item 2 for 0,44,1680,1046 it seems to work correctly

Having measured the screen with Apples screen grab the point directly below the OS X menubar is 22 and not 44.

Surely LC should return the correct co-ordinate for Mac and not rely on me converting a Windows co-ordinate?

All the best

Terry