Need to filter out items of list

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Tue Jun 3 11:40:34 EDT 2014

Thanks for the replies...  Dar, that is what I was originally thinking but
I have not wrapped my head fully around the filter command and the
complexity of introducing regex commands to accomplish what I am attempting.

Having said that, Charles might be on the right path as far as NOT
overcomplicating things...

SKIP