[ANN] tmControl2 First Release

As_Simon simon at asato-media.com
Mon Jun 2 19:47:44 EDT 2014

Ooops!

Simon

From: Marc Van Cauwenberghe [via Runtime Revolution]
[mailto:ml-node+s278305n4680188h76 at n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 4:45 PM
To: As_Simon
Subject: Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Hi Simon,

I think you will see that it is a discount for $10 bringing the price from
$49

Regards,
Marc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

> Op 3-jun.-2014 om 01:17 heeft As_Simon <[hidden email]> het volgende
geschreven:

> Hi Scott,
> I am unable to get the discount, I think.
> All the way up to paypal purchase it says $49, do I just go through with
it
> or should it say $10?
>
> Thanks,
> Simon
>

> --

  _____

below:

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-tmControl2-First-Release-
tp4680132p4680188.html

To unsubscribe from [ANN] tmControl2 First Release, click here
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?mac
ro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4680132&code=c2ltb25AYXNhdG8tbWVkaWEuY29tfDQ2ODA
xMzJ8LTE0MTg5MTI3MTg=> .

<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?mac
ro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.names
paces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.we
b.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.nam
l-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.n
aml> NAML