Snapshot includes cursor?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Jun 2 18:47:08 EDT 2014

Richard:
Tnx. What I’m doing is creating and drawing the various line, box, and text objects for data plots. Then I take a snapshot of the rectangle (not the entire card) and draw symbols onto the image using the image data. Some of it is  derived from Colin’s sample “simplePaint” stack. It works pretty well, except for occasional snapshot oddities. Another part of the app displays a large map that I scroll or drag and when scroll finishes, a snapshot is taken. The user may choose to plot thousands of points on the map. I figure that drawing symbols on the smaller size snapshot will be much faster than on an image that is much larger. In other words, the snapshot command is an integral part of an image creation/modification process that includes rectangles, fields, lines, and symbols.

Best,
Bill