[ANN] tmControl2 First Release

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Jun 1 18:12:34 EDT 2014

Scott:
Clarification: My Paypal payment for tmcontrol2 was recognized and I got a confirmation of the payment from PayPal with my transaction number. However, your site didn’t recognize my email address, so I couldn’t lot into the site to download the software. I can send you the transaction number offline, if you want.
Best,
Bill