One day left

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jul 30 12:52:36 EDT 2014

High rollers definitely needed.  The average pledge so far is a little
under $500 and at that rate, another 231 donations are needed.

I haven't donated yet, trying to decide how much I can afford and the best
way to make the pledge (license, gifts, etc).  I don't need HTML5 right now
but I am concerned that it sounds like the matching funds from this
campaign are needed to keep the original Kickstarter goals on track
according to one of Kevin's emails.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>