Has anyone got the browserLoadRequest message to work?

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:41:21 EDT 2014

Hi Terry

Check the dictionary entry for mobileControlSet:

--
Browser Specific Properties
•	delayRequests (iOS Only) - set to true to cause the loadRequest message to be sent. Note: In this mode, web-pages that trigger sub-document loads (such as those containing iframes) do not load correctly.

HTH

cheers

Alan
--
Alan Stenhouse
alanstenhouse at hotmail.com

Check out our apps on the App Store:

BeatSpeak - the multilingual talking metronome
EV-Point - Find your nearest Electric Vehicle Recharge Station.