Maiden speech from an old man

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jul 27 19:58:59 EDT 2014

I'm amazed that there can be an RFC for this.  As is evident from the
posts, it's a matter of personal preference and which mail system you use.

My personal preference is top posting but if someone prefers bottom
posting, that's fine too/

It's like the whole forum vs email listing.  Some people prefer one, some
the other and the likelihood is that people won't change their opinion.
 I'm quite happy using the How To list and getting a daily email summary of
forum posts.  Not perfect but it works for me.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>