Advice as to how to create a dialog

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 27 15:20:09 EDT 2014

On 7/27/2014, 1:21 PM, Michael Doub wrote:
> First time thru, the user clicks the field. As expected the openfield
> is called calendarWidget pops up as expected then openfield gets
> called again as the calendarWidget goes way and we are back on the
> stack with the field.   Now I am in a loop.

Another way, if you don't want to use a group, is to put a flag into the
dialog data when the modal closes. The openfield handler looks for that
flag and only triggers the calendar modal if the flag is false.

You can position the dialog stack by setting its loc to the loc of the
topstack in a preOpenStack handler.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com