RevOnline & User Comments in the Dictionary

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jul 27 14:08:52 EDT 2014

Thanks for this Peter, installed and working fine.

I added a couple of things to it

- saving the htmltext of the note into the array so simple formatting is
maintained

- An index of all the user notes in alpha order, accessible by shift
clicking the "user note" pseudo button.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>