"...for neither" - really?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 25 15:34:20 EDT 2014

Monte recently helped me with a shell task by reminding me that I can
use this for asynchronously calling another process:

   open tSomeProcessCommand for neither

Useful enough, but the syntax kinda bugs me.

When you read the full Dictionary entry for "open process" it kinda
makes sense, but it feels a bit silly to type it.

Anyone here think it's worth the dev team's time to propose
"asynchronously" as a synonym for "for neither"?

Better still, anyone here know their way around the code base and care
enough about this sort of nit-picking to add that?

Is it even worth thinking about?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems