[ANN] Emulated button with gradient

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 25 07:18:56 EDT 2014

Hi Graham,

Once in a while, Apple filters out my (and others') e-mails without
returning an error message. I've heard that people who send an e-mail to
me first, are able to receive my replied on their Apple account, but I
don't know if that's true. Apparently, it works now.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com