[OT] Pervasive / Btrieve Database

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Thu Jul 24 19:30:28 EDT 2014

I realize this is a long shot but many of you out there have been around as
long as I have in the database world.  Anybody ever extracted data from a
Pervasive / Btrieve database?

I can't find any program that properly translates it outside of software
that it was written for which is Windward POS Software
http://wws5.com/

I need to extract data from this ancient database and am hitting stumbling
block on top of stumbling block.  I have researched everything online and
no luck so far.  I really need to find somebody who has done this before to
understand the complexity of it.  And yes, I have both BTR and DDF files
available to me.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

SKIP