[ANN] Installer Maker 1.8.7 beta

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 24 05:31:12 EDT 2014

Hi,

A new beta version of Installer Maker has been made available. Installer
Maker 1.8.7b03 includes many changes and new features, listed in this
blog post: http://qery.us/9xg

The blog post also contains a direct link to the plug-in. You will need
to install the plug-in manually (in LiveCode's plug-ins folder).

Important changes:
- file paths are included in profile files and profile files can be
repaired automatically (e.g. if moving to a different computer)
- the uninstaller is able to execute pre- and post-uninstall custom scripts
- any special folder path can be chose as a destination on Windows

This is a free update for everyone with a current license. Note that
we're currently in beta; don't use this for distribution of your
products (yet).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille