QT in Release 7 dp-7

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jul 22 12:32:45 EDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Muaadh Salih <ms1 at soas.ac.uk> wrote:

> If so is there an entry in the Dictionary related to the use of  AVF
> foundation Player ?

yeah I am trying to get this to work in 7 DP 7.

the only clue about "enabling" A/V foundation is the mention that one must

set dontuseQT to true

as if we were on Windoze.

Ben - we really need a test stack . There's some voodo I don't get here...

The AV stuff has traditionally been the ugly stepsister of this product
since I became a practitioner ......

How about a good 'white paper', API, example stack or SOMETHING about this
mysterious AV foundation stuff.

Right now it's working only partially. I can't submit a bug report on
something that is this experimental.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*