[OT] We're shipping books

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 21 07:50:28 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know that we are shipping books today.
We have contacted everybody who made a purchase recently, with a request
to confirm their postal mail addresses. We are still waiting for 5
replied. Please, reply to our e-mails ASAP. If you don't reply within 2
hours from now, delivery will be delayed by 1 week.

Anyone who makes a purchase during the next hour will be sent a request
to confirm immediately and with a little luck you'll receive your book
within the next 10 days (depending on your location in the universe).

Currently, we have 10 books in store. If you don't want to be put on the
waiting list and want quick delivery on top, order now.

Book order page: http://qery.us/9qj
More info: http://qery.us/9qk

--
Best regards,