Commercial Indy License for HTML5

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Sun Jul 20 16:20:47 EDT 2014

This is a key point. HTML5 will come hot on the heels of Open Language and
can be considered in that context.

In terms of monetization, web apps can be used for many purposes,
particularly with a tool like LiveCode that will allow the provision of
very rich functionality. There are enough places the GPL is not
appropriate for them that we can monetize.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code