Commercial Indy License for HTML5

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Sun Jul 20 09:54:27 EDT 2014

That's right for the server. However in the case of an HTML5 app it is not
correct. It is going to be downloaded and executed on the client. That
classifies as having distributed it in compiled form. If you do that, you
immediately have to give away the full source under GPL to every visitor
to your website.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/