Commercial Indy License for HTML5

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Sun Jul 20 07:55:51 EDT 2014

You¹ll always have a choice how much code to put on the server side and in
the client. Our HTML5 output operates on your stack within the client
browser, like a standalone does now. However you can still connect to a
web service or LC server in the same way you do today. Keeping key
portions of code there could be used to aid security.

Almost everything computing can be reverse engineered and hacked with
enough effort. You can reverse engineer a complied app, or dig around in a
debugger. That doesn¹t make it easy, doesn¹t make it practical, doesn¹t
necessarily give you source code that is editable, nor give you any rights
to use it.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/