Matching funding

Mark Wilcox mark at sorcery-ltd.co.uk
Sat Jul 19 11:19:14 EDT 2014

The matched funding is in addition to the total. I don't know the exact source but assume it's some government scheme, matched funding seems to be the preferred method in the UK.

It's the main thing that makes the campaign worthwhile. They pre-sell licences people would need anyway at a slight discount but get nearly double the normal amount thanks to the matching.

Mark