Debugger On Secondary Monitor

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 18 22:45:45 EDT 2014

Well, it's also possible that it's some combination of plugins that's
leading to this.  I was thinking about that this afternoon when I stumbled
upon a race condition that I'm working on a recipe for.  One of the mobile
skin plugins tweaks the size of an object, and all of a sudden LC goes into
freak-out mode, SO it might be a frontscript, perhaps, that's doing
something unexpected.