CommandKeyDown in a library script?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jul 18 15:14:59 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,
I entered this as bug# 12849

I'm guessing that the script editor uses revAvailableHandlers to populate
it's list of handlers in a script so not surprised it doesn't indicate
duplicates.  I didn't include that in the above bug report, although it
does suggest flagging duplicates in the Script Editor list of handlers.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com