Debugger On Secondary Monitor

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Jul 18 15:08:47 EDT 2014

On Jul 17, 2014, at 11:40 AM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> This morning, if I had the script editor open on a second screen, and set a
> debug checkpoint, then the script started, the debugger would flash and
> then abort.  When I would then click on the window, the checkpoint moved
> from the line it was on all the way to the top of the script, which was
> three handlers above.
>
> I was literally unable to get the debugger to play nicely until I moved it
> over to the primary monitor, then all was well.

This is interesting.  I am on a three monitor system at the office.  I have not see this exact problem, but I have seen the cursor off by about 2 lines after using the debugger.  Clicking on the desktop and then back into the editor fixes this.  I debug on monitors other than the primary all the time otherwise.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
CanelaSoftware.com
LiveCloud.io