Debugger On Secondary Monitor

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 17 14:40:07 EDT 2014

This morning, if I had the script editor open on a second screen, and set a
debug checkpoint, then the script started, the debugger would flash and
then abort.  When I would then click on the window, the checkpoint moved
from the line it was on all the way to the top of the script, which was
three handlers above.

I was literally unable to get the debugger to play nicely until I moved it
over to the primary monitor, then all was well.