HTML5 Campaign Update: 20% Tipping Point Achieved

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jul 16 15:01:28 EDT 2014

On 7/16/2014, 12:49 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Hopefully drawing peoples' attention to how much is left to go will
> encourage some more donations.

I really need HTML5 for my current big project. We've been discussing
how to move our giant desktop app to the web and there just isn't any
good way to do it right now. With HTML5 we wouldn't have to do much at
all, it would just work.

For those who haven't donated yet, I really hope you do. Imagine what
this could do for your current projects. I've already imagined what it
would do for my current project. I need it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com