[OT] SWIFT

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 15 21:49:25 EDT 2014

On the topic of the DG, I have worked on and in it to tweak and fix a few
things.  I am amazed at how complex it is, and how many of lines of code it
contains.  I've thought about/played around with simplifying it, removing a
couple thousand lines of code, etc. to make a DG-Lite, but I'm not happy
with it, yet.  It is remarkable what you can build by bootstrapping LC.
 Now if we could optimize it...